Welcome to the third Tell-the-Story-in-the-Caricature Blog Carnival.
Here’s the caricature to inspire your creativity:
The Previous Carnivals:
The Four Rules:
1. Write a story, small or big, about this caricature (There’s no upper limit – you are welcome to write a thesis if you please:))
2. Publish the story on your blog, along with this caricature (A link to this blog would be appreciated, but it isn’t necessary.)
3. Leave the link to your post, as a comment to this post here.
4. The festival ends at the midnight of August 31, 2010 (Tuesday.)
The Three Rewards:
1. All the story links added until the last date, will be published on this blog on September 1, 2010, along with the blog-address and a short-bio of the writer.
2. The blog addresses of the participating bloggers will find way into my “The Storytellers” blogroll.
3. We will also request all the story-writers to publish the links of other story-writers in a blog-post on their respective blogs. This will help the story writers find more readers – but of course, this would be voluntary.
An Important Note:
This blog has zero tolerance for pornography and abusive language and so any comment/story containing such material will not appear here.
If you’ve lived in this world, you ARE a Storyteller:
We’ve all got stories to tell – and let nobody convince you otherwise! This caricature reminds you of something – doesn’t it? A fear, a hope…despair for some, happiness for others…it tides up your emotions – right? Pour them out on your screen – and write a story! A STORY BY YOU!