I am pleased to present the 11th chapter “Caricaturing the Nose” of “How to Draw Caricatures – The Evolution of a Caricaturist“. This chapter focuses on the human nose, which for a caricaturist, is the most interesting feature of the human face. This chapter has been posted after a hiatus – a break of about 2.5 months, which I believe is a long wait for a sincere reader. I apologize to my readers.
I should also tell you that the book is now about to end – at least on the Knol. A more detailed and slightly expanded version of the book will become available in the market soon. Nevertheless, I am striving to include all the essentials in this book – so we would be seeing at least one more chapter before I write its conclusion.
Here’s a list of all the chapters in the book so far.
- Chapter 1 – How to Draw Caricatures – Getting Down to the Basics
- Chapter 2 – Why Caricaturists Love Celebrities?
- Chapter 3 – The Human Face – Observing it from the Caricaturist’s Perspective
- Chapter 4 – The Psychology of Face Recognition – The Caricaturist’s Secret Weapon!
- Chapter 5 – Caricaturing the Shape of the Face
- Chapter 6 – Caricaturing the Eyes
- Chapter 7 – Caricaturing the Brows and the Brow-ridge
- Chapter 8 – Caricaturing the Lips and the Mouth
- Chapter 9 – Caricaturing the Forehead, the Hairline, and the Hair
- Chapter 10 – Caricaturing the Ears
- Chapter 11 – Caricaturing the Nose
I hope you find this book useful.
All the Best and Thank You!
And remember…you should…
DRAW to SMILE!