“How to Draw Caricatures – The Evolution of a Caricaturist” grows by another chapter. “Chapter 8 – Caricaturing the Lips and the Mouth“, enables you to classify the lips and helps you understand the process of exaggerating them. It also provides some useful tips that can help you out of some caricaturing lip-locks (oops! I meant deadlocks!)
If you subscribe to this blog’s posts, you must already be receiving your regular updates on the book; but if you aren’t, I invite you to click the Subscribe button at the top right corner of this blog.
Here’s how far the book has progressed.
- Chapter 1 – How to Draw Caricatures – Getting Down to the Basics
- Chapter 2 – Why Caricaturists Love Celebrities?
- Chapter 3 – The Human Face – Observing it from the Caricaturist’s Perspective
- Chapter 4 – The Psychology of Face Recognition – The Caricaturist’s Secret Weapon!
- Chapter 5 – Caricaturing the Shape of the Face
- Chapter 6 – Caricaturing the Eyes
- Chapter 7 – Caricaturing the Brows and the Brow-ridge
- Chapter 8 – Caricaturing the Lips and the Mouth
The book is more than halfway through (about two-thirds,) and I should say that it wouldn’t have made it this far if it weren’t for your support. When you visit this blog, view the caricatures, read the book, and communicate with me; you inspire me to draw another caricature, or to write another chapter of the book. Thank you my dear visitors, friends, and readers – for helping me make this book happen.
The next two caricatures to appear on this blog are…
Would you care to guess?
Here are the clues:
1. Curious anatomists weighed his brain when he died. Who was he?
2. He explained why we are so down-to-earth! Who was he?
I shall await your answers:)