Ah! I now have enough caricatures on this blog to list my favorites. I know I know…Lady Gaga hasn’t yet made an appearance here, nor has the much awaited Shakespeare, but then, if you don’t leave me a clue to your favorites, how do you expect me to sketch their caricatures and cartoons? I am not the one to be blamed for the absence of your favorites – YOU ARE!
Okay – now I am done with venting my feelings of the angry kind. Hmm…I am feeling better already.
So among the caricatures that I’ve posted so far, here are my top five favorites.
- Johnny Depp as Captain Jack Sparrow (My first…caricature, of course),
- Michelle Obama the First Lady of the US with her heart-winning smile,
- Morgan Freeman as Detective Alex Cross,
- Brad Pitt as Achilles on the lookout for heel-guards, andddd……..
- Abraham Lincoln the sixteen President of the United States – the free-est country in the world!
So, let us come back to the blame game. The data tells me that you were here – but then, you leave no sign for me to interpret, no clue to your favorite celebs/personalities, not even a short motivational message – My dear visitor – speak up:)
I stop here as gastronomical issues are becoming more important with each passing minute. But hear up, visitor o’mine…my sketch pen and paper need to hear from you!