Presenting the Caricature of Edward Norton (The Aaron Stampler of Primal Fear!)
Edward Norton’s Shortest Biography on the Web:
Edward Norton an American Hollywood actor who gained prominence for his role in the movie, Primal Fear, was born in 1969. Norton’s mom was a teacher of English and his father is an environmental lawyer. Norton himself is engaged in various environmental activities. Norton began acting in 1993, but he got his first major break in Primal fear, in which he acted alongside Richard Gere. He was awarded the Golden Globe award for his performance in this movie and he also won an Oscar Nomination for Best Supporting Actor. Incidentally, this role was earlier turned down by Leonardo Dicaprio.
Norton is known to play gray characters. The type-casting probably began with his role in Primal fear.
Edward Norton Movies:
His Important performances were in the movies:
- Primal Fear
- American History X (for which he gained about 14 kgs.)
- Kingdom of Heaven
- The Illusionist
- The Painted Veil
- The Incredible Hulk
The Women in Edward Norton’s Life:
- Singer Courtney Love (3 years, 1996-99)
- Actress Salma Hayek (4 years, 1999-03)
Currently he appears to be Unattached!
Edward Norton Quotes:
- I don’t smoke and I don’t want to smoke. I am not a fan of gratuitous smoking in films.
- Fame is very corrosive and you have to guard very strictly against it.
- All people are paradoxical. No one is easily reducible, so I like characters who have contradictory impulses or shades of ambiguity. It’s fun, and it’s fun because it’s hard.
- If I ever have to stop taking the subway, I’m gonna have a heart attack.