I am pleased to announce the fourth Story-in-the-Caricature blog carnival.
Here’s the caricature, which I hope will inspire you to write a story.
What is a Story?
A story is:
“a piece of fiction that narrates a chain of related events”
What’s your story? What’s the “chain of related events” that jangles in your mind when you see the picture above.
The Four Simple Rules for Participating:
1. Write a story, small or big, about this caricature (There’s no upper limit – you are welcome to write a thesis if you please:))
2. Publish the story on your blog, along with this caricature (A link to this blog would be appreciated, but it isn’t necessary.)
3. Leave the link to your post, as a comment to this post here.
4. The festival ends at the midnight of September 30, 2010 (Tuesday.)
The Three Rewards for this Story Carnival:
1. All the story links added until the last date, will be published on this blog on October 1, 2010, along with the blog-address and a link to the About Page of your blog.
2. The blog addresses of the participating bloggers will find way into my “The Storytellers” blogroll.
3. We will also request all the story-writers to publish the links of other story-writers in a blog-post on their respective blogs. This will help the story writers find more readers – but of course, this would be voluntary.
An Important Note:
This blog has zero tolerance for pornography and abusive language and so any comment/story containing such material will automatically disqualify from the Carnival.
Are you a Storyteller?
The best way to find out is – tell a story! I believe we all are storytellers…we all know how to present something very simple and mundane, in an interesting way – Honestly, that’s all there is to storytelling – so fire a print of the caricature above, stow it away in your bag or briefcase, and write a story to discover a new, creative you.
Read the stories and connect with the authors of the previous Tell the Story in the Caricature Blog Carnivals here!