Welcome to the new edition of the Story-in-the-Caricature blog carnival. Call it a storytelling festival or a spark of inspiration for the writer within you – but write a story that wows your readers!
Here’s the caricature to inspire you 🙂
The rules haven’t changed – but I should repeat them for the new storytellers.
Here are the Rules for the Participating in the Storytelling Carnival
1. Write a story, small or big, about this caricature.
2. Publish the story on your blog, along with this caricature.
3. Leave the link to your post, as a comment to this post here.
4. The festival ends on April 30, 2011.
The Four Rewards for this Story Carnival
1. All the story links added for stories published along with the above caricature, until the last date, will be published on this blog in May 2011, along with your blog-address, and a link to the About Page of your blog.
2. The blog addresses of the participating bloggers will find way into my “The Storytellers” blog-roll.
3. We will also request all the story-writers to publish the links of other story-writers in a blog-post on their respective blogs. This will help the story writers find more readers – but of course, this would be voluntary.
4. The first blogger to do everything right (publish the story on his/her blog with the caricature, and then leave the link of the story against this post) will get the opportunity to name one international celeb that he or she would like to see caricatured.
Pornographic/Obscene Language won’t work:) so keep it clean.
Happy Writing:) I’ll wait…as I always do:)
Working on the story. Nice caricature. 🙂
Thanks Ajay:)This is the one that was inspired in the coffee shop.
I missed the earlier one, This is a good idea, hope many will come and join here,
Keep doing the good work for the web community,
I too hope so:)