Hypnotoy is available on the App Store, and its icon is looking…oh, so beautiful. I don’t own jewelry but then what woman doesn’t dream of owning at least some. I own a piece of jewelry in my iPad, and it’s the Hypnotoy icon. I love it, and I really truly mean it. (I do wonder somtimes whether it would look more interesting if it had my cartoon on it, instead of that portrait of Queen Nefertiti. While I think that she’s a tad prettier than me (all because she’s got a small, straight nose unlike my round, large one,) still I have a strong preference for cartoons!
Click the above icon to check out the App, its description, and its screenshots on the App Store.
Anyway, what’s important is, what do we find when you get that App into your iPad (1, 2, New) or iPhone (3GS, 4, 4S, 5 – whichever you own,) or your iPod touch?
You find a thing of beauty.
According to John Keats, “A thing of beauty is a joy forever: its loveliness increases; it will never pass into nothingness.”
- You get 100 hand-crafted Dancing Experiences that enchant you with their beauty.
- You swipe and double-tap, and Hypnotoy entertains you by porting you away from your troubles, into a beautiful world of visual poetry, by changing the experiences and the dances.
- If you don’t want to even swipe and double-tap ,You can delegate the task of choreography to the Gremlins, and let the toy perform for you.
- You can select your favorite Experiences and create a Playlist, which either you or the Gremlins can control.
- You can photograph your favorite steps in the different Dancing Experiences to store or share.
And yes, Mitt Romney…I must caricature him with his foot in his mouth (before he becomes the President of the US!)
Stay happy, keep smiling :)