I am planning to make some caricatures this month and I am dead serious about this. I haven’t done a lot a caricatures since Romney lost to Obama (Horrible horrible stuff – but recall that this wasn’t scanned, it was photographed, and then it was photoshot (oops, I meant photoshopped) to make it look acceptable. When I was done, I understood why I am never called in to Photoshop-out Aishwarya’s double-chin or make Bips look fairer!)
Let me stop spinning a long and tangled yarn and tell you straightaway that I think it’s now time to revive the caricaturist in me, and put her to work.
The question is – whose caricatures should I create?
The answer is: I am not sure. There are so many famous people out there that I can’t decide.
Will you help?
In each of the following categories whose caricature would you like to see here. Please leave your thoughts as a comment.
Internationally Famous Personalities:
(Note: I am adding the suggestions that I’ve already taken. Additional suggestions are welcome :))
- 2 Actors (1 Male and 1 Female) (Dustin Hoffman, Billy Crystal) and “you-know-who” (even though you-know-how isn’t yet an international celeb.)
- 1 Singer/Musician (Male/Female) (Bette Midler, Willie Nelson)
- 1 Politician (Male/Female) (Burlesque-oni)
- 1 Historical Figure (Male/Female) (“You-know-who” as Akbar.)
- 1 Fictional Figure (Male/Female)
Please post your thoughts and help a caricaturist in distress.
I’ll be back soon…perhaps with the caricatures you desire
I’d like to thank you in advance for your help this important matter,
– Shafali The Caricaturist.