Friends, I still haven’t decided upon a Feature I’d want to go ahead with, but I did have a Creativity Carnival in mind.
I trust the following image captures what I had in mind for it. I’d like to thank my blogging101 friends for their inputs on it. While I am still not sure whether this should be a weekly event, I was wondering if some of us would like to give it shot, if I started it, say, coming Friday (July 31, 2015.)
Possible rules in a nutshell (Please recommend addition/deletion)
- Participating bloggers will have a week to make the post.
- The Pen and Ink Caricature drawing will serve as a cue.
- Participating bloggers would be welcome to write a story, an anecdote, a poem, or even draw a picture or post a doodle in response to the cue.
- Participating bloggers will integrate the caricature-drawing into their posts.
- Participating bloggers will provide a ping-back to the carnival post so that other participants can visit their blogs and comment, like, and socialize.
Should I, should I not?
I had tried it once, but such an event cannot thrive on its own. I looked at the Daily Post event form – and a Creativity Carnival doesn’t fit into any of the given categories.
If you think that you’d like to be a part of it, please leave a smiley in the comments 🙂
More later – Keep drawing, writing, and smiling!