My Dear Fellow-bloggers,
It’s time to unleash your creativity 🙂
Let us kickstart the Creativity Carnival with this cue-art. This is a Pen and Ink Drawing that I finished this morning. I will not speak about the cue-art and what brought it about, because I don’t want to taint your interpretation of it with my thoughts 🙂
The Rules are super-simple 🙂
- Your cue is the artwork above.
- You have a week to get creative and make a post that connects with the cue.
- You are welcome to do anything creative with the cue. Here is a list of possibilities:
- Write a Story (tiny/short/long…whichever works for you. A tip: Shorter Stories, more reads.)
- Share an Anecdote
- Write a Poem
- Draw a doodle
- Paint a picture
- Some other creative craft that I can’t think of – but it must explore and even extend the portrayal in the artwork.
- Include the cue-art in your post.
- Link back to this Creativity Carnival Post so that a pingback is registered and other bloggers (including this caricaturist) can visit your post, like it, love it, and comment upon it 🙂
I have another suggestion 🙂 If we tagged our posts “creativity carnival” we could follow this tag in our Reader too. I’ve already tagged this post and will be tagging all my weekly carnival posts with “creativity carnival” tag. So if you start following the tag, you’ll find the newest carnivals in your Reader.
I will look forward to visiting your blogs 🙂
Let the Carnival Begin!