As many of my visitors would know, I started this blog sometime in the middle of December 2010. Since then, I’ve added quite a few Celebrity Caricatures to it. The regular visitors have probably seen them all, but I wouldn’t want my new visitors to miss out on the treats:) So here’s a consolidated list for your viewing delight.
- Gorgeous George Clooney’s Impeccable Hairstyle
- Julia Roberts – The Pretty Woman’s Dazzling Smile helps the Rodent Household!
- Pamela Anderson (Lee)…the Fish, and the Missing Fish-bowls
- Angelina Jolie as Lara Croft – The Tomb Raider
- Brad Pitt and Achilles’ Dilemma in Troy
- Avatar – A Visual/Verbal Caricature
- Bruce Willis – the Unbreakable, and the Die Hard Woodpecker.
- Jack Nicholson and the Two Birds – As Good as it Gets!
- Morgan Freeman a.k.a Detective Alex Cross and… The Two Dueling Mosquitoes.
- Michelle Obama – The First Lady’s Smile & The Toothpaste Ad!
- Barack Obama – What worries him? The Pups Know – Sasha, Malia, and Bo!
- Nicole Kidman, Her Nose and the Bloodhounds!
- Tiger Woods, Women, Nike, and Devil!
- Halle Berry, her Hairstyle, and the Birds!
- Johnny Depp – Captain Jack Sparrow – The Pirate!
Another Caricature of a Forever Celebrity graced this blog recently (The Pierced, Tattooed, Dermal-Implanted, and Otherwise Modified Human’s Unique Selling Proposition!)
If you liked my caricatures and if you’d like to make caricatures too…my Book – “How to Draw Caricatures – Evolution of a Caricaturist” , which I am publishing as a collection of knols, should interest you. If you are interested…do visit. You can also read more about this book in “The Book” section of this blog. Your comments shall be appreciated.