Ah well! I first went crazy drawing all those Hollywood actors and actresses. Then I went on a trip into the past and brought along historical caricatures. Now, try as I might, I am not able to go back to Hollywood. In fact, Bollywood has been calling me!
Here are the caricatures that I am thinking of drawing. (I’ve done a couple of sketches already…)
Caricatures of Bollywood Films – Male Actors:
- Amitabh Bachchan (The Legend)
- Aamir Khan (The first Idiot in The Three Idiots.)
- Shahrukh Khan (The Self-proclaimed King of Bollywood.)
- Salman Khan (Mr. Six-Pack Shirtless.)
- Akshay Kumar (The Singh of the “Singh is Kinng” fame – yes, Kin(n)g!)
- Shahid Kapoor (The Baby-faced jilted lover of Kareena Kapoor.)
(Don’t expect them in the same order though.)
Caricatures of Bollywood Films – Female Actors
(Yes, I mean actresses, but I was trying to keep my language bias-free!):
- Aishwarya Rai Bachchan (Ex-Ms. Universe, Current Mrs. Kid Bachchan.)
- Kareena Kapoor (of the “Size Zero” Fame)
- Katrina Kaif (of the “Rajneeti” Fame)
- Deepika Padukone (The Newest Bollywood Heartbreaker.)
- Bipasha Basu (The Item Girl who became a leading lady)
Caricatures of Bollywood Films – Singers & Other Personalities
Caricatures of Indian Sportsmen:
- Sachin Tendulkar (The Cricket Legend)
- Mahender Singh Dhoni (The Current Indian Cricket Captain)
- Vishwanathan Anand (The Chess Legend)
- Sreesanth (The Temper Legend)
Caricatures of Indian Politicians?
There are enough of theirs going around, without my help:)
Dear Readers…what’s your opinion on my POA?
Bollywood = B + (H)ollywood, where B stands for Bombay, the good old name of Mumbai, the center of Indian Film Industry.