Oglers Inc. is about 2000 words and Free – two good reasons for you to click the following icon and download it from SmashWords.
The caricatures in the book are done using color-pencils on Executive Bond paper – just in case, you wanted to know 🙂 If you like the book, leave a rating/comment. If you are a guy AND, an ogler , reflect upon how important you are for the general well-being of woman-kind, and appreciate the fact that your efforts don’t go un-noticed 🙂
Writers often provide what they call, teasers of their books on their blogs. Their books, however, aren’t as tiny as mine – they run into tens of thousands of words – so a teaser ends up looking meaty and delicious. My book’s teaser would bear an underfed, emaciated sort of look…but I must do the writer thing the right way – and so here are six types of oglers…I hope they whet your appetite 🙂
- The Curious Adolescent Ogler
- The Exploring Young Ogler
- The Recently Hitched/Married Surreptitious Ogler
- The Satiated Disinterested Ogler
- The Returning Middle-Age Crisis Experiencing Ogler
- The Geriatric Wrinkle-protected Ogler
Ladies, I am banking on you!