These fish are confident that those aren’t “Pancho” and “Lefty”…or if they are, they are also their erstwhile homes!
They aren't Pancho and Lefty!
Pamela Anderson, the evergreen model, actress, and sex-symbol, was born Pamela Denise Anderson in 1967. Pamela’s popularity, among other things (most not known to me,) result from her incredible twin assets. In fact, while for most celebrities the caricaturists look for their characteristic facial features that they could exaggerate; with Pamela, ignoring her non-facial features would probably be an insult. But then, you can’t ignore her wild hair too.
Our newspaper brings along eight pages of gossip – and a recent, drab bit of such gossip says that these days Pamela is living in a trailer that’s parked in her own lawn, so that she doesn’t distract the renovators of her house and cause accidents!
Here are some other factoids about Pamela Anderson:
- She tried staying married to Tommy Lee. Some of their home-videos of the saucy kind escaped into the cyber-space.
- She appeared in the role of Casey Jean Parker in the Baywatch serial and helped save souls!
- In the 1990 Feb Issue of the Playboy magazine, Pamela appeared in the centerfold (having been chosen the Playmate of the Month.)
- After 14 years, she returned in nude on the cover of the Playboy magazine’s May 2004 issue. (Yes, I am not providing a link here – go, find it yourself:-)
After the Juicy Gossip…now something else!
- She’s a vegetarian.
- She’s an active member of PETA (Of course – who could be a better model for the “I’d Rather Go Naked Than Wear Fur” campaign.)
- She also wrote to President Obama for the legalization of marijuana.
(These factoids are credited to Wikipedia.)
Finally, she’s also one of the pioneers of cosmetic surgery. She’s done for this industry more than any other woman. But then, the fish can’t be wrong…can they? After all glass is silicon, and so are the implants!
(Short link for this post: http://wp.me/pJgyP-5G)
Download the Pamela Anderson and the Missing Fishbowls Hollywood Celebrities Calendar for 2010 here.