Dear Readers, Visitors, Tourists, Treasure-hunters, and Creative Bloggers!
The September 2010 Blog Carnival ended on September 30, 2010. Following were the stories that were written for the lady in the caricature.
Stories Written by the Authors:
- The Circus Comes to Town – A Short Story by Dewey Dewster!
- In Love with Melody by Oorvi
- To boldly go… by Viv
- Every job has it’s good bits by Ian
I thank all the writers who spent their time and taxed their creativity to come up with their colorful stories. Thank You:)
Now, of course, is the time to unveil the caricature for the October 2010 Carnival. This caricature is different from the previous caricatures in two ways:
- It’s got two characters instead of one.
- It shows more pleasant (apparently) people.
So here it is…
Don your thinking cap, get into your most comfortable clothes, and find a writing pad…tell us their story!
The Four Simple Rules for Participating:
1. Write a story, small or big, about this caricature (There’s no upper limit – you are welcome to write a thesis if you please:))
2. Publish the story on your blog, along with this caricature (A link to this blog would be appreciated, but it isn’t necessary.)
3. Leave the link to your post, as a comment to this post here.
4. The festival ends at the midnight of October 31, 2010 (Sunday.)
The Three Rewards for this Story Carnival:
1. All the story links added until the last date, will be published on this blog in the first week of October, along with the blog-address and a link to the About Page of your blog.
2. The blog addresses of the participating bloggers will find way into my “The Storytellers” blogroll.
3. We will also request all the story-writers to publish the links of other story-writers in a blog-post on their respective blogs. This will help the story writers find more readers – but of course, this would be voluntary.
An Important Note:
This blog has zero tolerance for pornography and abusive language and so any comment/story containing such material will automatically disqualify from the Carnival.
Are you a Storyteller?
Never written a story?
Why not start now?
Read the stories and connect with the authors of the previous Tell the Story in the Caricature Blog Carnivals here!