Dear Visitors, Aliens, Occasional-stopperbys, and Everyone Else in this Beautiful Virtual world,
The October Carnival ended on October 31, 2010 – on a really low note (sniff!) I guess the drawing failed to get your creative juices flowing. But two brave-hearts persisted.
Here are their stories:
- Robin & Beth, a lovely romantic story with an unusual twist, by Creative Barbwire .
- The Trump Card , an eye-for-an-eye story by currently Blog-less Oorvi.
Now if you are wondering why I am still keen on continuing the Blog Carnival, the answer is: I have a lot of faith in my fellow bloggers. I know that there are many who are sitting on a gold-mine of talent (including some who’ve recently visited mine,) and that one day, I’ll come up with a caricature, which will make them want to write a fabulous story.
So, here’s the Caricature for the November Story-in-the-Caricature Blog Carnival, which I hope will inspire you to write:)
The rules remain the same, but I am adding a new constraint.
Your story SHOULD have a Romeo and a Juliet, who are called Romeo and Juliet, respectively!
Here are the rules:
1. Write a story, small or big, about this caricature.
2. Publish the story on your blog, along with this caricature (A link to this blog would be appreciated, but it isn’t necessary.)
3. Leave the link to your post, as a comment to this post here.
4. The festival ends at the midnight of November 30, 2010 (Tuesday.)
The Three Rewards for this Story Carnival:
1. All the story links added until the last date, will be published on this blog in November 2010, along with the blog-address, and a link to the About Page of your blog.
2. The blog addresses of the participating bloggers will find way into my “The Storytellers” blogroll.
3. We will also request all the story-writers to publish the links of other story-writers in a blog-post on their respective blogs. This will help the story writers find more readers – but of course, this would be voluntary.
An Important Note:
This blog has absolutely no tolerance for pornography and abusive language and so any comment/story containing such material will automatically disqualify from the Carnival.
Waiting to hear from you, O fellow bloggers! Tell us your story!