Dear storytellers, poets, artists, writers, bloggers,
Welcome to the Creativity Carnival.
Here’s this week’s cue-art 🙂 As always, I’ll share my thoughts about this cue-art next week. This whole week, this artwork is more yours than mine. Save it to you computer/mobile device and do something creative with it. Tell a short-story or narrate an experience, write a few lines of poetry, draw or paint something inspired by it…and then share it with the world.
Here are a few easy rules 🙂
- Your cue is the artwork above.
- You have a week to get creative and make a post that connects with the cue.
- You are welcome to do anything creative with the cue. Here is a list of possibilities:
- Write a Story (tiny/short/long…whichever works for you. A tip: Shorter Stories, more reads.)
- Share an Anecdote
- Write a Poem
- Draw a doodle
- Paint a picture
- Some other creative craft that I can’t think of – but it must explore and even extend the portrayal in the artwork.
- Include the cue-art in your post.
- Link back to this Creativity Carnival Post and then click on it so that a pingback is registered and other bloggers (including this caricaturist) can visit your post, like it, love it, and comment upon it 🙂
For more details (mostly superfluous) please visit the Creativity Carnival page here.
Do tag your posts “creativity carnival”. So if you start following the tag, you’ll find the newest carnivals in your Reader.
I will look forward to visiting your blogs 🙂
About the Bell
The bell was inspired by a bell that hangs in my terrace. In fact, I sat a few feet from it and drew it – but I changed the context a little. I also added that little spider, because for me romance and thrill can’t exist without each other. A bell symbolizes a call for anyone, for someone. It could be used to establish a connection between two people or even between two worlds. The creeper that you see in the artwork is a stylized representation of honeysuckle – and the spider at the center of the web, waits patiently for the bee to arrive. Beyond the apparent symbolism of the bell, exists the more mundane concept of the food-chain.
Share with your friends :)