Of course, you’ve seen this smile before. But did you know that her dazzling smile could help Mr. and Mrs. Mouse get over their electricity woes.
Julia Roberts has many reasons to smile. She’s one of the prettiest women in the world, she was one of the best-paid actresses in Hollywood, she won an Academy Award (for her performance in Erin Brockovitch,) and in 2007 (according to Wikipedia) her estimated net worth was $140M. She also made to the list of the “50 Most Beautiful People” by People Magazine, 11(!) times, and 2001, Ladies Home Journal voted her the 11th most powerful woman in the world! All these reasons put together could make Hitler win the Best Smile contest – leave aside Ms. Roberts, who has a spontaneous smile:)
Here are my favorite Julia Roberts Movies:
- Pretty Woman (with Richard Gere.)
- Sleeping with the Enemy (with Patrick Burgin – the psycho husband.)
- The Pelican Brief (with Denzel Washington – The movie’s based on an extremely readable book by John Grisham – Do read it.)
- My Best Friend’s Wedding (with Dermot Mulroney, Cameron Diaz, and Rupert Everett.)
- Erin Brockovitch (with David Brisbin and Erin Brockovich-Ellis (Yes, the real Erin Brockovitch, who played the part of the waitress.) (Read the real Erin Brockovitch story. )
Julia Roberts’ smile is almost as famous as the MonaLisa smile…but do you really know her smile? Find out here.
Download the Printable Julia Roberts Hollywood Celebrities Calendar for 2010.