I know you don’t believe my luck. I mean how could someone as normal as this caricaturist end up fighting a mutant spider of the invisible type?! Such things happen only in movies – don’t they? Well…I feared your disapproval so I came prepared with some other options that might sound more normal to you.
You could select from:
- a deep sea dive that culminated in my getting stuck in an underwater crater, which connected to the super-duper city of Atlantis.
- my journey into and out of (yucks!) a polar bear’s belly (this one really happened. You could read the details here.)
- my being first selected and then being dumped…for running the race for the Republican Party Presidential Primaries!
- one of my caricatures getting mad at me for drawing him with a bigger than normal nose and a smaller than normal mouth…(Shia Labeouf or Edward Norton? Don’t ask. I don’t want to take any names and get into more trouble.)
- I was shipped to Shutter Island where I met Leonardo DiCaprio and realized that I was merely a figment of his imagination.
So, which one did you pick as the most plausible explanation for my absence?
Anyway, the point is that I’ll shortly be back with more caricatures and…well more detailed caricatures…perhaps caricatures that have political stories to tell 🙂
Won’t make any promises as, so far, I haven’t been performing great on the promises front – not keeping too well – especially after that near-fatal battle with the oh-so-venomous spider – yet, watch this space for some cool new caricatures!