- What is it that prompts us to distort faces?
- Why is it that we find exaggerations humorous?
- Who was the first person to see humor in exaggerations?
- Who was the first person to create caricatures?
I don’t have answers to these questions, but I do know that there’s something about a caricature that makes you think – “That’s another way of looking at him (or her)!”
The next caricature to appear on this blog is of someone who inspires awe in us across five centuries. He, it is said, was the first person who drew caricatures. He, it is said, was the most talented man the world has ever seen.
- an ambidextrous person who could write in reverse.
- a great artist who was an engineer.
- a sculptor who wrote poetry.
- an anatomist who drew caricatures.
- an innovator who procrastinated endlessly.
You know whose caricature will appear on this blog tomorrow, don’t you:)
I wonder what he would say if he saw his caricature here?!