My new artist-writer friend Barb gave an award to your favorite Caricature blog. Here it is.
Thank you Barb, for thinking of me and my caricatures. The caricatures have been hopping up and down with joy and they’ve asked me to tell you that they’d love to pay you a visit.
Now to the to-do list. The award comes with certain conditions, which I will try my best to fulfill.
The first condition is simple. It requires me to share 7 info-bytes about myself. The caricatures are obviously not thrilled (they think that I am not a celebrity yet and so nobody’s going to be interested,) but I am not listening.
So here I go.
Seven things about me…
- When I was a child, I believed that the earth was flat, and the Sun journeyed from the East to the West in “his” chariot.
- Until I was about 10, I wanted to be a teacher. I had two dolls, and I’d make them sit on the other side of my study table, and teach them whatever I learned at school.
- I can’t tolerate music. (If that makes you wonder whether I am normal, I should tell you that I am not. I often get a headache in showrooms and restaurants where they play music.)
- I don’t like to mess about with paints, and so digital drawing was a blessing in disguise for me.
- I have very low tolerance for people who avoid work. I can be downright nasty to them – and not feel bad about it.
- I am good at starting projects and really awful at finishing them.
- I find it difficult to say no to friends and yes to strangers.
I tried to state things that you didn’t know about me…and I hope I’ve succeeded.
Now the next condition says that you should forward this award to five blogs that you like (and that you’ve discovered recently.) I haven’t been doing a lot of discovering recently, so I’d choose:
- Bowl of Oranges by Lua Fowles, a young, spirited writer.
- Zen and the Art of Tightrope Walking by Vivienne Tuffnell the author of Strangers and Pilgrims.
- Creative Barbwire by Creative Barb, who is a fascinating writer and an artist with a difference.
- Love those Wires by Dewey Dewster, the most adorable WFT I’ve ever met.
- Khyra’s Khorner by Khyra, the first and the prettiest Siberian Husky that my dog introduced me to.
I will, of course, visit their blogs and inform them of the award. Dear friends, I know that some of you don’t like awards – don’t worry:) Just know that the Caricaturist appreciates your blog a lot:)
Thanks again, Barb:) Happy blogging to everyone out there.