Drawing Brendan Fraser‘s caricature was a decision driven more by my desire to capture his clean bright looks than by his popularity. The fact that his Wikipedia page scrolls to just two page-heights tells me that he isn’t as famous as I think he should be, but then, the point is, he is still young – and he’s got about 30 years worth of movies left in him. I don’t believe he’d stop acting before he turns seventy!
Here’s Brendan Fraser, George of the Jungle (Tarzan?), with a short-haircut (why can’t he have short hair – he’s got a well-supplied cabin – doesn’t he?), looking at Ursula (Jane?) for the first time. Doesn’t he look smitten?!
Brendan Fraser’s Shortest Biography on the Web:
Brendan Fraser, the Hollywood actor, is a Canadian-American, who was born on December 3, 1968, in Indianapolis, US. His acting career began when he was twenty. In the last twenty years Brendan has worked in more than 30 movies. Fraser was married to actress Afton Smith for fourteen years (a rather long marriage by the Hollywood standards.)
Some Brendan Fraser Movies that you should Watch:
- George of the Jungle (co-star: Leslie Mann who plays Ursula Stanhope)
- The Mummy Series (co-star: Rachel Weisz who plays a loony ultra-curious librarian in the first movie, then graduates to playing his wife in the second.)
- Bedazzled (co-star: Liz Hurley who played the Devil)
- Journey to the Center of the Earth
Other Interesting Links for Brendan Fraser:
- Brendan Fraser on Rotten Tomatoes
- and on Celebrity Wonder,
- and of course, on IMDB!