Most of us have our highs and lows, and for most of us neither the highs nor the lows define our normal states. But then there are those of us who feel depressed and unhappy all the time. They say, they need the spark; they are the Mr. (and Ms.?) Flints who are looking for some steel that they could interact with and produce that spark. This post is about flint and steel.
Here are some Flints looking for some steel.
- An artist trying to find inspiration.
- A writer struggling against writer’s block.
- A man who has lost sight of his purpose.
- A woman who wants to get out of her daily rut.
and more specifically!
- An adult movie star hoping to become a Bollywood star.
- A cricketer who wants to turn politician.
- A talk-show host who’s looking for a new audience.
- A civil society team looking for a way out.