Today Jimmy Fallon is one of the most recognized faces in America. He’s the guy who slipped into the flip-flops that Jay Leno left behind and captained the ship of the Tonight Show with equal ease and finesse.
Here’s the Jimmy Fallon caricature that I painted.
Fallon debuted as the Tonight Show host in February 2014. Before The Tonight Show, he had been hosting Late Night with Jimmy Fallon for almost six years. The good news is that The Tonight Show is doing better with Fallon than it was doing with Leno. The ratings of The Tonight Show among adults are up by 34%.
Jimmy Kimmel‘s show Jimmy Kimmel Live (telecast by ABC) is Fallon’s closest competitor. As the number enthusiasts closely watch the Jimmy vs. Jimmy ratings match, the gentleman on my blog appears to be the winner 🙂
- Jimmy won an Emmy in 2010 for Outstanding Creative Achievement in Interactive Media for “Late Night with Jimmy Fallon.”
- When he was growing up, he was voted “Most Likely to Replace David Letterman.”
- In 2002, Jimmy was named one of People magazine’s 50 Most Beautiful People.
- One of his first inspirations came from a troll-doll he was gifted with (a 2016 DreamWorks movie is expected about troll-dolls.)
- He’s got a golden retriever called Gary Frick who is one of his two kids. The other is a human daughter.
- Jimmy Fallon takes home about 12 Million Dollars for the Tonight show.
Ladies and Gentlemen, that would all for now.
Stay tuned for more caricatures – and Draw to Smile and Beat the Blues.