Welcome to the third Tell-the-Story-in-the-Caricature Blog Carnival.
Here’s the caricature to inspire your creativity:
The Previous Carnivals:
Read about the previous carnivals here.
The Four Rules:
1. Write a story, small or big, about this caricature (There’s no upper limit – you are welcome to write a thesis if you please:))
2. Publish the story on your blog, along with this caricature (A link to this blog would be appreciated, but it isn’t necessary.)
3. Leave the link to your post, as a comment to this post here.
4. The festival ends at the midnight of August 31, 2010 (Tuesday.)
The Three Rewards:
1. All the story links added until the last date, will be published on this blog on September 1, 2010, along with the blog-address and a short-bio of the writer.
2. The blog addresses of the participating bloggers will find way into my “The Storytellers” blogroll.
3. We will also request all the story-writers to publish the links of other story-writers in a blog-post on their respective blogs. This will help the story writers find more readers – but of course, this would be voluntary.
An Important Note:
This blog has zero tolerance for pornography and abusive language and so any comment/story containing such material will not appear here.
If you’ve lived in this world, you ARE a Storyteller:
We’ve all got stories to tell – and let nobody convince you otherwise! This caricature reminds you of something – doesn’t it? A fear, a hope…despair for some, happiness for others…it tides up your emotions – right? Pour them out on your screen – and write a story! A STORY BY YOU!
My effort to leave a story to u guyzz………read it and comment
I read the story – but I don’t see how it fits into this carnival. I must’ve missed something somewhere – but the current edition is Edition 5! Here’s the link to it the caricature and the carnival rules.
With your talent you may come up with a beautiful story for this one too:)
Waiddaminnnit! This is supposed to be a story. Bah! Chalo teek. I’ve written this. I loved the picture – that’s what prompted me.
*mumbles* This was supposed to be a story. Ha.
Hi Deepti Richa,
Welcome to the carnival:) I loved your post – it was more than a story. It was a set of answers to such questions that we often don’t ask…and when we begin to…it’s already too late.
I hope that my caricatures don’t lose your interest:)
Pingback: I want to do this « Laaf at Life
Thanks for participating, LaafatLife:)
* sorry, I meant I’ve given a link to your blog, in fact to this page, as the inspiration. Pardon the typo 🙂
Don’t worry about minor details…thanks for the lovely story:)
Hello Shafali. Finally I’ve finished my story. Here it is – Retribution. I have not pasted your caricature because I think this would tell the reader what’s coming and dilute the suspense but I have given a link to my blog as the inspiration behind the story. Hope you won’t mind. Thanks for giving me an opportunity to write something 🙂
No problem…yet, I think it’d add some interest if you added it around the second paragraph. But you are the writer and so you are the best judge:)
Great story:) Will love to read more…
Pingback: Retribution « Until You Came
Thanks Ajay! That was a lovely story…glad you shared:)
I tell ya I have had such a time of it tonight boppin’ Gram on the head tryin’ ta get my story blogged that I nearly fergot ta stop by and give ya the link.
We are so tired, we’re goin’ ta bed……
Dewey Dewster here…..
Thanks for your lovely story – and the fact that Mr. GS really did it makes it all the more alluring:) (Oorvi loves GSs and so do I.)
Bellyrubs and treats to you and thanks to your Gram.
here it is!
Pingback: Dungeons and Dragons « Zen and the art of tightrope walking
It will be up at mine first thing tomorrow! I shall post a link then here!!